Retail Trust releases results of a new survey showing that:
· Two-thirds think verbal and physical attacks have got worse in the last two years.
· A quarter do not report difficult incidents to their employer or manager.
· More than two thirds said they were stressed or anxious about going into work and nearly half had considered quitting their jobs.
- More communication must be sent out to staff to encourage the reporting of all incidents.
- Do you know the Health & Safety Executives definition of work-related violence?
- Improving staff safety through open, transparent and non-judgement reporting is a must
For advice, help and guidance contact - http://bit.ly/3hEpQuP