Who is the course designed for?
The Safer Restraint Cuffs & Belts are an ideal option for anyone employed in a role where there is a need to safely control and transport people. They provide a softer alternative to metal handcuffs with positive medical implications and in known higher risk situations of challenging behaviours, the restraint belts can be used to further reduce the risk of injury or harm to all parties.
Ideal for Health Care Professionals, Security and Protective Services personnel.
- Refresh conflict prevention and management training
- The law relating to the use of reasonable force
- Refresh positive handling techniques
- Refresh safer restraint holding techniques
- The carriage and deployment of soft cuffs (and restraint belts)
- The application of soft restraint equipment on compliant and non-compliant persons
- Aftercare and post-incident management and support
What are the benefits of this course?
People working in Health Care, NHS and Mental Health settings will find them a very popular but less intrusive alternative to that of having to continually hold or restraint a patient or customer in their care. The Soft Cuffs can be used in conjunction with the Safer Restraint Belts, or as a stand-alone product item.
Delivery, Assessment and Certification
- Formal presentation, discussion, group work and practical exercises.
- Learners knowledge is evidenced by verbal or written questioning.
- The course is nationally recognised, accredited and certificated.
Post-training incident management support is offered as part of our client customer service provision
Please call 0845-056-4343 or 07800-904-551 to discuss your needs. Alternatively, please contact us here