Who is the course designed for?
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace have been developed with industry support. Successful completion of these qualifications will demonstration a business due diligence to ensure the safety of their staff and customers.
Level 2 covers subject areas highlighted by the Health and Safety Executive as essential to the development, promotion and maintenance of safe working practices and procedures in the workplace.
Level 2 Learners will be able to understand:
- The roles and responsibilities for health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- How risk assessments contribute to health and safety
- How to identify and control the risk from common workplace hazards
- The procedures for responding to accidents and incidents in the workplace
The Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace is a single Unit qualification work 1 credit on the Qualifications and Credit Framework (QCF).
Delivery, Assessment and Certification
- Formal presentation, discussion, group work and practical exercises.
- Learners knowledge is evidenced by verbal or written questioning.
- The course is nationally recognised, accredited and certificated.
Post-training incident management support is offered as part of our client customer service provision
Please call 0845-056-4343 or 07800-904-551 to discuss your needs. Alternatively, please contact us here