- COURSE SYLLABUS
Staff and managers and provides an introduction to the Equality Act 2010 and details each of the protected characteristics so you can learn more about what they are and how to avoid discrimination through your words and actions. The course looks at which behaviour is prohibited by the Equality Act and aims to help you to promote a fairer, more tolerant and more diverse working environment.
- By the end of course delegates with have covered:
- Understanding of the law relating to equality and diversity
- Know the meaning of fairness
- Define prejudice, stereotyping and discrimination
- Know about cross-cultural communication
For booking enquiries or further information, call our friendly team today!
0845 056 4343
- RECENT FEEDBACK
I think this is a course I can put into practice