- COURSE SYLLABUS
This one day drug awareness training course covers the different types of commonly used illegal drugs, and also includes new psychoactive substances.
The course covers;
- Current UK situation
- Dispelling myths and stereotypes
- Different types of drugs
- How drugs work
- Health and psychiatric implications
- Support & Treatment
- Increase knowledge and awareness of the issues relating to illegal drug use
- Increase knowledge of how drugs are used and the effects upon individual’s physiology and neurology
- Understand the possible effects on health.
- Identify, signpost and refer people who are affected by drugs into the specialist treatment services
- RECENT FEEDBACK
I think this is a course I can put into practice