Who is the course designed for?
Individuals who need to know how to recognise aspects of conflict that may be encountered in the workplace and to understand and be aware of different methodologies that can be used to resolve such conflicts and challenging behaviours.
- One-day classroom-based learning covering:
- Explore the individual perception of confrontation
- Define the common causes of conflict and its effects
- Recognise why, how and where conflict may occur in the workplace
- Give examples of communication breakdown
- Understand a range of communication models
- Explain how attitudes affect behaviours
- Describe how to manage conflict to achieve positive results
What are the benefits of this course?
You will be qualified to prevent and challenge difficult behaviours in the workplace, there causes and know what can be done to manage it effectively. Help managers, team leaders and staff create a positive working environment through a range of strategies which can be used to proactively prevent, manage and defuse conflict in the workplace.
Your course content is finalised following a training needs analysis review discussion.
Delivery, Assessment and Certification
- Formal presentation, discussion, group work and practical exercises.
- Learners knowledge is evidenced by verbal or written questioning.
- The course is nationally recognised, accredited and certificated.
Post-training incident management support is offered as part of our client customer service provision
Please call 0845-056-4343 or 07800-904-551 to discuss your needs. Alternatively please contact us here