Who is the course designed for?
This course is designed to help to ensure that your business and staff comply with the relevant legislation, including the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 (COSHH) and the Classification, Labelling and Packaging of Chemicals Regulations 2015.
Topics covered include:
- Forms of chemical and biological agents
- Classification of substances
- Routes of entry
- Health hazards of specific agents
- The role of COSHH
- Workplace exposure limits and other sources of information
- Control measures
- Surveys for health risks
- Environmental issues
- Practical COSHH risk assessments
What are the benefits of this course?
All trained staff will be able to ensure that these regulations and are working to eliminate hazardous substances whilst maintaining and managing health and safety in the workplace. Delegates will also learn how to undertake a COSHH assessment, with an understanding of why these are important.
Delivery, Assessment and Certification
- Formal presentation, discussion, group work and practical exercises.
- Learners knowledge is evidenced by verbal or written questioning.
- The course is nationally recognised, accredited and certificated.
Post-training incident management support is offered as part of our client customer service provision
Please call 0845-056-4343 or 07800-904-551 to discuss your needs. Alternatively please contact us here