- COURSE SYLLABUS
Conflict Resolution Training
The team at NVC Awareness can provide conflict resolution training to help you and your staff in the workplace
Who is the course designed for?
It is important that staff feel safe in their working environment. Violent behaviour not only affects them personally but it also has a negative impact on the standard of services and the delivery of patient care.
One-day classroom based learning covering:
- To provide a summary of the role of NHS Protect, local anti-crime roles and security management work in the NHS.
- To provide an illustration of what constitutes conflict, how it arises and, using personal experience, how to be effective in reducing the risk of conflict occurring.
- To explore the role of communication in conflict and how to use it effectively.
- To outline the procedural, environmental and legal context of violence in the workplace.
- Explain what is required of individuals and organisations after a violent incident and the support available to those involved.
What are the benefits of this course?
In terms of tackling violence against staff, CRT is a key preventative tool. It forms part of a range of measures introduced to make the NHS a safer place to work. Clearly, it is not sufficient to react to incidents after they occur; ways of reducing the risk of incidents occurring and preventing them from happening in the first place must be found.
Delegates will receive:
- A comprehensive Work Book
- Post-training on-line support
For more information about our conflict resolution training call the team at NVC Awareness today
- RECENT FEEDBACK
I think this is a course I can put into practice