- COURSE SYLLABUS
The course is designed for people who during the course of their work may need to defuse or manage people who demonstrate challenging behaviours. Individuals will learn strategies, which can be used to raise the awareness of how to assess, prevent and manage challenging behaviour through positive behaviour support.
The course will cover:
- Explore the individual perception of confrontation
- Define the common causes of conflict and its effects
- Recognise why, how and where conflict may occur in the workplace
- Give examples of communication breakdown
- Understand a range of communication models
- Explain how attitudes affect behaviours
- Describe how to manage conflict to achieve positive results
For booking enquiries or further information, call our friendly team today!
0845 056 4343
- RECENT FEEDBACK
I think this is a course I can put into practice